Camlocks also called cam and groove coupling, a kind of hose coupling used to rapidly connect and disconnect fitting on piping or hose, they come in a variety of materials to be used with different liguids and a variety of sizes to accommodate hose or piping diameter.
Adavantage of Camlock Fittings
1. Good abrasion resistant, light weight, economical cost;
2. Save time compared with flanged or threaded fittings;
3. No tools needed and make the job easy;
4. Safety sealing for fluids, powders and pellets,Light weight and durable;
5. Could keep the transfers safe without any damage or any risks.
Aluminum Camlock Couplings Type D Our camlock couplings are made to standard of A-A-59326(superseding MIL-C-27487) or DIN 2828.
1. Type D 2.. Certification: ISO9001 3..Body Material:Aluminum (or heat treated) 4.Connection:male o female 5.Work temperature:-20-232 degree 6.Surface treatment:sand blast ,grind 7.Technics:casting o Gravity Casting 8.Material: Aluminum ,Brass,SS316,PP,Nylon 9.Competitive Advantages of the product A: Precision investment coupling B:CNC precisely machined C: Easy to connect and disconnect D:Used in petrochemical & chemical industries, Fertilizers, steel plants, atomic energy, power plants ect. 10.Gasket Materal: NBR:(Temp Range°C -30°C~+100°C) EPDM:(Temp Range°C -50°C~+150°C)
VITON:(Temp Range°C -20°C~+200°C)
PTFE envelop gasker:(Temp Range°C -190°C~+260°C) Silicone :(Temp Range°C -60°C~+200°C) Other materials are available on request. 11.Thread; NPT BSP( We usually producethe female thread parallel BSPP,male thread tapered BSPT)